We are now an Experienced seeking a Telesales Administrator to join our team
Hours 1.30pm to 5:30pm
Key Roles / Responsibilities
- Acquire potential sales leads through web research and resources readily made available by the Company to assist in this process
- Acquire potential national and region specific sales leads through web research and resources readily made available by the Company to assist in this process.
- Conduct an absolute minimum of 40 cold calls per day.
- Obtain at least 8 quality appointments per week for the regional area field sales representative
- Maintain an excellent relationship with existing customers through routine service calls
- Preparation of sales administration reports.
- General administrative duties
Qualifications / education required:
Previous proven telesales experience essential
Particular aptitude / skills required:
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, able to work on own initiative, be a team player, confident and proactive and possess excellent communication, planning, IT and organisational skills.
Own transport due to location would be a distinct advantage.
Further details will be provided upon application.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Further details of the role will be provided upon application.