We are now seeking a Transport Administrator to join our team
3pm to 11pm Monday to Friday with a 30 minute unpaid meal break per day
Key Roles / Responsibilities
- Data inputting
- Liaising with customers via telephone to take collections / customer query resolution
- Conduct an absolute minimum of 40 cold calls per day.
- Keeping up to date with the group transport e-mail
- Scanning POD’s
- Updating and creating KPI reports
- General office administration answering the telephone, filing and photocopying etc
- Liaison with warehouse staff, drivers and other departments and depots
- Any other reasonable request made by management
Qualifications / education required:
Particular aptitude / skills required:
The ideal individual will be: The ideal candidate will be flexible, a team player, able to work to deadlines and on own initiative. Will have excellent IT, planning, communication, organisational and problem solving skills and will be able to work under pressure in a busy transport office.
Own transport due to location would be a distinct advantage.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details of the role will be provided upon application.